Thursday, August 25, 2011

Interview Jitters

I've been so bad with blogging the past few days. Heard so much about that darn earthquake I really didn't feel like putting my two cents in.

Im at a Starbucks now preparing for an interview that I have with an investment company, Im sooooo nervous, never done anything like this. Working with animals I really didn't have to wow employers too much during the interview because it already takes a special person to work with animals.

So I applied to this company as a Health and Welfare Service Rep. I feel a. Uch cleaner job is needed for me right now as I wait to get marries and begin a new life with my hubby. I have read this book of how to answer certaon queations and Im just praying that I remember ese answers. I rehearsed in my car a little and really impressed myself with having an answer on the top of my head....hope thats the case when I get in that office!

Just wanted to update you guys! My babe is coming to visit today (did i mention that we were long distance?). Maybe I will post a new pic of us tonight.....MAYBE!!!

1 comment: