Saturday, August 20, 2011

Just One of Those Days

Didn't get to sleep last night until 4am this morning. I don't know why, just didn't get sleepy enough to lay there and lay still enough to drift off. I made a youtube video, watched others and browsed other things to keep me occupied during my restlessness.

I need more requests and comments to get me going on this thing. Today is such a boring day that I have abosolutely nothing to talk about other than ramble.

Guess I could plug my youtube channel here lol Go check it out! ----> http://www.youtube.com/kountryluv999.....make comments, responses, requests etc.

***My youtube channel is acutally a joint account for me and my fiance' so if there are any questions or requests you would like for us to make a video for, please comment!***

No comments:

Post a Comment