Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Recap

I love Sunday. Its a day to refresh and start a new week. What better way to start it then going to church?!?!?

My pastor is amazing in telling a story before his messages and totally connecting the two in a spiritual way.

Today's Story:
A driver cut's another drive off unintentionally on the highway. The other driver becomes irrate and begins to curse and do all types of gestures to the mistaken driver. The irrate driver continues to curse and follow the poor guy down the highway and to a Chic-Fil-A. The man becomes worried about this other guy following him so he decides to tell the cashier that he wants to pay for the man's food. He then pulls his car through the driveway and watches the other driver's reaction. The man starts to get tears because he has noticed his actions did not deserve such great reward. The two men pull their cars beside one another and apologies are accepted.

Spiritual Connection:
Though you may not be WORTHY of reward, you are WORTH it. If this incident had not happened to these two drivers, the irrate driver would have never been put in a situation to humble himself.

After hearing that great sermon, I decided to go to the gym. I was going to start tomorrow but I was too anxious to wait. I loved it! Of course I loved the first day because I haven't gotten sore yet, but maybe by the end of the tomorrow I will have another answer to the question of "so how do you like the gym???".

Before my wedding (which should be mid next year) I want to lose a total of 30-35 lbs. I hope to do this by going to the gym and watching what I eat. I wear a size 14 dress now and hope to be a 10 or 12 by the time I start trying on wedding dresses. WISH ME LUCK!!!

I may post a few before pictures on here to record my results.

As I wind down tonight, I will enjoy saying my goodnights to the love of my life, a hot shower and my tv&bed lol. Goodnight.

****Don't Forget To Read Tonight's Prayer****

1 comment: