Friday, August 19, 2011

A Minute In Prayer

As a part of my blog I wish to have a nightly prayer to carry me into bed and into the next morning before my next post. I hope to help others through prayer and Faith in God.

Lord,

Thank you for a perfect day. You provided food and shelter throughout last night and today. Thank you for the rain, quenching the Earth's thirst for you know that it was greatly needed.

I pray tonight that you watch over us as we rest for another amazing and beautiful day tomorrow. Provide protection for the homeless, companionship for the lonely and comfort for the weary and guidance for the lost.

A special prayer is sent up for the family a friend of mine. Her brother has been missing for over two weeks, with no leads in where he may be. We ask for a safe return for him. You have a plan for everyone's life so this is no mistake, you make NO mistakes. Give her family stregth as they endure the pain and long nights of not knowing where their relative is tonight.

I pray for my personal relationship with you Lord. As I continue to grow closer and closer to you I wish to always stay in touch, knowning that you are watching over me in everything that I say and do.

Thank you Lord.

Amen.

1 comment: