Saturday, August 20, 2011

A Minute In Prayer

Lord,

Thank you for showing just how amazing you are each and every day starting with the task of saving me through the night and waking me up this morning.

I ask that you continue to wrap your loving arms around all of your children, especially the people who need you more than ever right now. With a broken economy and families being torn apart, WE need you. We know that you aren't always available when we want you to be, but if we just talk to you, YOU will show up on time when we NEED you.

God bless the homeless, the sick, the broken-hearted.

A special prayer over my life Lord as I continue to seek employment after graduating from college. Touch the hearts of others to see the work, of my fiance' and I, that we may provide to establishments needing help.

Bless servicemen of the armed forces for they are fighting for their country and their lives each and every day. Protect the families of the deployed.

In these and other blessings we ask in Your name, AMEN.

1 comment: