Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gone Way Too Long

Sooooo I have been gone far too long. Last time I posted I was preparing for an interview. I did get a job, but man was that job not for me.

I began work on Sept 12 for 3 months of training to be a customer service rep at ACS with a major cell phone carrier. Not only was the company very disorganized, but I just did not feel comfortable in a call center environment. Not for me.

Good news is that DF (dear fiance') has gotten his ship date for Air Force BMT. January 17, 2012 will be the beginning of the rest of our lives. We are not getting married until he is done with tech school but I will be so happy to finally begin planning our wedding. We have been engaged 1 year in February and I was def hoping to be married by then.

So for my next posts, I will be talking about pre-planning and keeping you guys informed on what is going on with us and him at training.

***If there are any Air Force Wives or Fiances please let me know, I would love to get to know others that are going along this journey also.***

No comments:

Post a Comment