Friday, July 20, 2012

TTC UPDATE - Vlogging?

Hey my beautiful invisible readers!! This week was very interesting. My cycle did not come on the day that it was supposed to...I was hoping that it actually wouldn't since on Tuesday the 17th I got my first BFP!!!! It was faint but it was there! I was home alone when I decided to just test to quench my POAS addiction. I put the test down thinking it was just another negative test then slowly but surely a vertical line appeared! I didn't trust that test and I didn't have any first responses so what did I do???? Hopped in the car, ran to walmart and got some. Got home to sit and wait til I had to go to the bathroom again. When I did, a faint line appeared on that test! I was so excited. I had waited since father's day to be able to give my hubby a dad-to-be card that had been burning a whole in my desk. Initially my thoughts were telling me to wait until my lines were darker to tell him but I couldn't hold it. We got home from picking him up and I gave him the card to open. He was so excited too! However, the happiness was short lived. Yesterday I started bleeding and cramping and even though the bleeding was not period-like at first, I was sure it was my period becuase it was quite heavier than spotting. I went to the clinic on base today to have a simple blood test and it came back negative. I was distraught! How could I have gotten those promising First Responses and a negative blood test. I didn't believe it and still can't believe it. Came home, took another test about an hour after getting home with the news to only see that the line was getting darker!!!!! I couldn't believe it, how is this possible if I had a chemical pregnancy? Sunday I will take another test to see if the lines are getting darker. If not, I will then believe in that blood test, if so I will wait for the end of the week to get a referral for a BETA. UPDATE COMING SUNDAY! ******VLOGGING????***** I've started a new venture to occupy time and also try something new. Watching personal vlogs and vlogs of TTCers is a personal hobby of mine...I can go without cable as long as I have YouTube and my ipad :-) If you are interested in checking out the vlog, check it out here!

Youtube - mrstcannon88
Subscribe, comment and like the videos if you like it! \

No comments:

Post a Comment