Friday, July 13, 2012

TTC - cycle 2

I am currently on CD 24 of Cycle 2.  I have taken plenty of tests already after reading so many posts and blogs of women who got early results.  According to What To Expect - Pregnancy I am 3 weeks and 2 days if there is a little Cannon ball in there.  I call him/her my little Cannon ball because our last name is Cannon and it is too cute to me.   I thought that I ovulated before July 6, but according to Fertility Friend and charting my temps, they estimate that I ovulated on July 6 due to my temperature rise.  I am now 8 days past ovulation (DPO) with negative tests so far.  But I'm not counting myself out until AF shows her ugly face with all of her luggage. A few days before ovulation I had alot of pressure in my pelvic area and went to the restroom alot. Those days were followed by intense cramps that came and went, no bleeding and burning sensations in my uterus.  Lasted no longer than 1 day. Current symptoms: Tired Longer than usual naps Hunger Tender breasts to the touch Sharp sensations in nipples Tugging around belly button Urinating more than usual I have bought dollar store OPKs in place of HPTs since getting so many negatives this week.  Me being a poas addict I am using them in hopes that the act of doing so will prevent me from testing until day of AF or after if she is late.   I will keep you guys posted!!  Baby Dust to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment