Friday, July 13, 2012

TTC Our Little Cannon Ball - Cycle 1

On March 25, 2012 hubby and I decided to come off of birth control and start trying to conceive.  I began watching YouTube videos of women that have been TTC for months, even years.  Sparking my interest from the start, I've watched these videos every day and subscribed to my favorites.   I had no idea that there was such a small window out of each month to get pregnant.  I stopped my pills three days after starting the next pack, I had only been on them for 1 month. Quite optimistic that I would ovulate spontaneously I felt that it would be no problem getting pregnant right away.  I bought ovulation kits and pregnancy tests and tested for a straight two weeks with not even a peek of a line in sight.  I was devastated when aunt flo (AF) came.  I cried and cried, not understanding why it didn't happen right away.  Then I realized that its not in my control to do works of God. On to cycle two...June 20-July 18 (expected AF)

No comments:

Post a Comment