Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I know

I know I've been away, but as of right now, there is no one viewing my blog on a regular anyway so it really doesn't matter. I have a few updates and then a explanation of something new I'm going to do with the blog from now on.

***UPDATE****
Clint is shipping out to BMT for the Air Force in January. That leaves me with a lot of time to do my new hobby and to get ready for leaving my family to begin my journey with him.

New Hobby!!! I have begun couponing and I absolutely love it. I never thought that I would enjoy looking through sales ads and clipping coupons as much as I do. Extreme Couponing on TLC is a bit much for me but I love to see those women get their totals down to soooo low. I've worked magic just as they do but on smaller purchases of the same products.

So from now on, I will be having posts made each week about my deals I find and tips that I find help myself. There are many different strategies to coupon and get great deals, each person has to find their own niche that works for them.

Hope to get more followers by doing this because the coupon world has evolved into something much bigger than it was just years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment