Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My First Coupon Experience

At the beginning of November, I began clipping my first coupons. Ran into a few that I wanted to try out so I did! If you are reading this and the picture does not come up of my first haul, its because I wrote this post on my ipad and can't put my pic in yet....Its coming a promise.

So here is how it went,
Family Dollar:

Weekly insert coupon for 2 liter Coca-Cola for $.85. I bought two for a total of $1.70 for two sodas before tax. (I was so excited that it worked lol, I don't know why I was worried, it was just two items.)

Tide any size coupon for $2.00 off one, had 2 of these coupons. Family dollar had them on sale for $5, I used both of my $2.00 off coupons and got them both for six dollars. Great deal because laundry detergent is extremely expensive.

CVS:
Dawn dish detergent 10 oz on sale for $.99/$.50 coupon off of any dawn = $.49

I felt amazing after this haul so I decided to devote more time into finding more deals and each week/each day after doing so, I've been coming through the door with at least one item using a coupon every time I leave the house.

I will update this post with a cute little pic of my first haul and look for my great buys I've done since starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment